Welcome to Kindergarten!
On this web page, you will find links to our frequently used apps and websites, links to our monthly homework calendar and interesting information that is relevant to our classroom.
A bit about me:
- I have been teaching in Sunrise School Division since 2012 and have been part of the Whitemouth School family for five years in a variety of roles including, Kindergarten teacher, literacy support teacher and early years guidance counsellor.
- I have a post-baccalaureate degree in Inclusive Education and am passionate about inclusion, literacy and learning more about how our emotions and mindset can impact our learning!
- My favourite food is chocolate!
- My favourite books to read with Kindergarten students are the Pigeon or Elephant & Piggie series by Mo Willems.
- I love reading, yoga, art, hiking, kayaking, and spending time with my children.